In this article, we provided important details regarding the latest IBPS Clerk Notification 2022.
What is IBPS?
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS NOTIFICATION 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be conducting the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process.
It is conducted for the selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Banks which is scheduled on 28 August, 03 & 04 September 2022.
The examination is two tiers – held in two phases – Online Preliminary and Online Main.
Candidates have to qualify in the Online Examination and get shortlisted to appear in the Online Main Examination.
All the prospective candidates can apply to IBPS after carefully reading the complete advertisement having the details of the examination process, provisional allotment, online registration process, eligibility criteria, payment of application fee, exam pattern, issue of call letter, and more.
|EVENT/ ACTIVITY||TENTATIVE DATES|
|Online registration, edit, or modification of the application||01 Jul to 21 Jul 2022|
|Payment of application fees||01 Jul to 21 Jul 2022|
|The download of call letters (Pre-exam training)||Aug 2022|
|Pre-exam training||Aug 2022|
|The download of call letters – Preliminary Online Examination||Aug 2022|
|Preliminary Online Examination||Aug 2022|
|Preliminary Online Exam Results||Sep 2022|
|The download of call letters – Main Online Examination||Sep/ Oct 2022|
|Main Online Examination||Oct 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||Jan/ Feb 2023|
|Bank of Baroda Bank of India Bank of Maharashtra Canara Bank Central Bank of India Indian Bank Indian Overseas Bank Punjab National Bank Punjab and Sind Bank UCO Bank Union Bank of India|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates will first have to visit the IBPS website – www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page. It will open the link.
- Then, click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application. You will have to enter basic information in the online application form.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates have to upload the following documents:
- Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
- Candidates should carefully fill the application form as no changes in any of the filled data in the application will be entertained or made.
- Before submitting the final application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” option to verify their details in the application form and modify them if required.
- After you click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button, you cannot make further changes to the application.
- The candidate will have to indicate in the online application the state they want to opt for provisional allotment on selection. Once the candidate exercises the option, it will be irrevocable.
- Payment Mode: Candidates can make the payment for application fee/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode
A total of 6035 vacancies were released according to the official notification.
IBPS CLERK NOTIFICATION EXAM PATTERN FOR PRELIMS
The preliminary online examination has three sections. The number of questions and marking scheme for the questions are as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- One mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/4th of the marks allocated to that question are deducted from the total score.
- The total time duration for the IBPS Clerk prelims exam is 1 hour where each section is assigned 20 minutes.
- There is a sectional time allotment and candidates will only be given a maximum of 20 minutes to solve each section
IBPS CLERK NOTIFICATION EXAM PATTERN FOR MAINS
The IBPS Clerk Mains exam pattern is different from the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam pattern. The exam pattern for mains is as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Financial/ general awareness||50/ 50||35 minutes|
|General English||40/ 40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning ability and computer aptitude||50/ 60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative aptitude||50/ 50||45 minutes|
|Total||190/ 200||160 minutes|
- Each of these sections is separately timed. This means that there is separate time allotted for each section. The candidates must finish off each of these sections within the allotted time.
- Note that there is a negative marking 0.25 marking for every wrong answer in both Prelims and Mains examination.
- Except for the test of English Language, all the sections will be available in English as well as Hindi languages.
The candidates who intend to apply for IBPS recruitment 2021 will have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as specified as follows:
- Nationality and Citizenship
A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Age (As of 1.7. 2021)
Minimum – 20 years
Maximum – 28 years
- The candidate should not be born earlier than 02.07.1993 and no later than 01.07.2001 (including both dates)
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled caste/ tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes / Non- creamy layer||3 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-servicemen/ Disabled ex-servicemen||the actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, Divorced and women legally separated from husband and not remarried||Age concession up to the age of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC, and 40 years for SC/ST candidates|
|6||The person affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
- Educational Qualifications
The candidates intending to apply should fulfill the requirement of minimum educational qualifications which are as follows:
- A Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University under the Gov. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate to prove that they graduated on the day they register and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation during online registration
- Computer Literacy: The candidate should have mandatory operating and working knowledge of computer systems. The candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
The candidates who have already registered for this process successfully during the registration window of July 12-14, 2021, need not apply again. Their earlier application will be considered for further process.
Before making an online application, the candidates should scan the following documents:
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression (In case a candidate does not have a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb). If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of the left toe may be taken. In all such cases where the left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of the finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe)
- A handwritten declaration (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications}.
- NO signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will be accepted
- The candidates should properly scan the left thumb impression and not smudged
- The text to be written for the handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by, anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of the Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows –
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM candidates
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
What is IBPS Clerk Salary?
The initial basic pay for the candidates who are selected and appointed to the posts through IBPS recruitment will be ₹11,765.
The pay scale of IBPS clerks is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540.
This indicates that the recruited candidates will receive a minimum basic pay of ₹11,765 while the maximum pay after increments is ₹31,540.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus Notification 2022
The syllabus for IBPS clerk 2022 for prelims and mains contains similar topics. However, the difficulty level differs for prelims and mains. The syllabus for IBPS clerk 2022 is as follows:
|Numerical ability||Reasoning ability||English language|
|Number series||Arrangements and puzzles||Reading comprehension|
|Data interpretation||Coding-decoding||Cloze test|
|Data sufficiency||Syllogism||Spotting errors|
|Quadratic equations||Blood relations||Fill in the blanks|
|Miscellaneous||Order and ranking||Sentence improvement|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Notification 2022
The admit card for the IBPS clerk exam is released separately for the Prelims and Mains exams.
The candidates will have to log in with their registration or roll number and date of birth or password to download the hall ticket for both exams.
For prelims, only those candidates who have filled their application form successfully can download the admit card.
Admit card for Mains exams is only issued to those candidates who successfully clear the prelims examination.
Keep in mind that IBPS does not send any hard copy of admit cards to the candidates. Candidates will have to download it online.
Hello! My name is Mansi Shrivastava who happens to have a knack for writing. It has not always been what I admired but developing into a writer was something I appreciate the most now. When not glued to the computer screen, I love to try my hand in arts and crafts. Also, binge-watching with a bowl of snacks has always been my thing.